Land Value Capture is one of the pro poor land tools identified by the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN), a UN-HABITAT program. These tools are to facilitate the attainment of the Millennium Declaration and the Millennium Development Goals through improved land tenure, management and public finance for poverty alleviation. It is crucial that concrete tools related to land and secure tenure be developed and provided to community leaders and government officials concerned about land and fair and efficient public finance policy.
Please click on the link below for the Course Overview. We encourage you to register for the course in order to participate in the conversation, get individual feedback from an instructor and receive your Course Certificate.
- Once registered, you will be able to log in on the right-hand side of this page and continue where you left off. As a registered student, you will be able to take the course, communicate with your instructor and your fellow students, post your assignments, and engage in our forums. You can also find fellow students in your country, your field or with your interests. Registering for the course will also subscribe you to regular e-mail newsletters from the course facilitators.
- A Certificate issued to you upon completion of the Land Rights and Land Value Capture program can open opportunities for your continuing engagement in this field.
- Full registration costs $50 USD.
- You may also register to view the course materials but not participate with instructors. A "Course Viewer" membership costs $25 USD.
- Scholarships are available for both categories. Select the "Register" link for details.
Course fees contribute to the work of individuals engaged in research projects for policy implementation in developing countries.